Ich bin hungrig.

I am exceedingly hungry and waiting for Kristy to come back from whereever she is, so that I can finally get some grub and be less restless!

I have a backache that I suspect is result of me not being accustomed yet to my old life of being stuck to the desk for hours on end. I am fidgety because I am hungry and I am homeless and I had this sudden urge to get a cat and after browsing through SPCA and looking at potential cats I realized that I wouldn't be able to get a cat because I wouldn't be able to travel for months if I have a furball waiting for me at home.

Therefore the conclusion still points to the same old answer of me getting my degree in record speed, leaving Singapore and settling down somewhere where I would be less motivated to travel all the time, and finally getting that goddamn cat.

So here I am, still hungry and homeless, on top of that, catless. I am depressed.