Jason Mraz is wise.

Quoted from Jason Mraz's blog,
"To you, my fun-employed friend, I encourage you to sit for only a few minutes and listen to the voice inside of you. It knows exactly what it wants to do. YOU just have to stop getting in its way. Forget how difficult your dreams may seem to achieve. Ignore the idea that your family and friends will think you’re weird. Drop all your doubts about financial concerns and just start living your life according to your purpose. The only thing that has to be in place for you to BE IT now is your attitude. Your life is your movie. Be your own hero and make it your favorite film to watch."

---

I've got Robert's CD! He's such a sweet thing - as a gift for me being vegetarian he sent me a self-compiled music CD titled "Vegetable Junkie", and I've just got it from Skinny David who got it from the person who stays in my previous dorm room which address Robert sent it to. Complicated process yes, but I've finally got it. Happy-happy belaka.

---

Small breakthroughs in research - not enough to be groundbreaking but enough to keep me going and asking questions. And asking questions about my questions, such as - is this question a stupid question? My dialogues with myself are recorded in my research journal. I have also developed a habit of articulating my thoughts when I am walking alone. I've found out that people do stare at people who talk to themselves.

---

Tonight I am going night cycling at East Coast with Yuen, Tony Twentytwo and Skinny David. I can do it, I will not fall, I can do it, I will not fall. I refuse to fail! Hooaarrrghhhh!! (Val and Marten argue that Asians sound like this, which we totally don't. We don't! Hoaarrrgghh!!!)

---

How does courtship work in this modern age?

---

Looking forward to my new mattress. I went to Ikea with Jia Ling yesterday and she couldn't believe that I have bought a single bed. She is strangely obsessed with me getting a double bed. I bought a laundry bag, a rubbish bin and a thing to put my gadgets in. No double beds, sorry.

---

Gypsy Kings is the shiznit.

---

OK break over. Back to being productive.