Arrived safely in Zurich

And moving on to St Gallen today. The connection from Prato to Zurich was unexpectedly smooth - managed to arrange a shared ride with a rather cute guy from Stuttgart who speaks 6 languages *at awe* and his teenage brother, and upon arrival at Zurich I was picked up by Yves (hosted him before)' brother Marco and whisked to their flat. Then we went to the lake, Yves, Marco and their flatmate Gini and I, and chilled with beer while the sun slowly set around 9pm. Familiar atmosphere with unintelligible conversation (but Swiss German instead of Italian) and me not caring. Next week Yves may take me hiking and to a jazz festival at west of Switzerland. So far not planning ahead seems to be working well.

Left my hiking shoes behind though at Prato. (NOT intentionally. Someone asked me "why?" yesterday.) Will just have to conquer the Alps with flipflops. (No lah Laura's going to send them to me.)