A quick one!

I am right now in Piovene Rocchette (population around 8000), Lauraùs hometown and I am blogging on the laptop of her mum and I cant locate the apostrophe, so you will just have to do some decoding. Managed to survive the night train couchette, which is designed for claustrophobic discomfort, since you canàt sit upright and thiss morning we had breakfast lying down. Donàt ask me how I did it without spilling anything (though I very, nearly did spill piping hot coffee on the head of the person in the bunk beneath me).

Lauraàs bringing me to a pizza party tonight, a traditional annual thing that they have for people of the same age in this town, and coincidentally tonightàs the night so we are going. I am anticipating good pizza, beer (since pizza goes with beer apparently) and conversations that I will not understand. Over and out.