Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Why is the world bent on giving me stupid things to do???????

How do you say no when the reason for the no is "I don't feel like doing it"? Is having a terminal illness the only way to justify not doing something? Am I supposed to feel proud, honoured even, when some donkey tasks are thrown my way under the pretext of status?

Aarrrrrrrghhh.

Let me try to put it in a more eloquent way.

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhh. *throws things around**stomp stomp stomp**karate chop table Haiiiiiiyah!!!!*

Words fail me now. In between a group project that I hate and this stupid new administrative task that the heavens (damn them) bestowed upon me and an imminent monthly bloodshed - I am feeling grumpy beyond words.

Ticusass san rumbere suprimpeddoctaintes milloproments reoffecal - generated by this random word generator - sums up my feelings exactly.