Wednesday grump.

I am pretty bored. Why noone update their blogs? Talking about you, Asa. Val. Chindian. Nex. Mana kamu pergi. I am even reverting to read the blogs that I vowed to boycott. Then I decided to update my own blog to humour crazy F5 pressers. ('Coz it's a cold, hard world out there - I know.)

Actually I am busy, with a number of administrative tasks and some stuff that I don't really want to think about. I am tasked with ordering pizza for a pseudo-potluck our research students are having this afternoon. It is pseudo because if it were a real potluck, we would have to bring our own food. I am glad that I just need to make a phone call and the good folks at Pizza Hut will take care of us. No this is not an advertorial, I have not stepped over to the dark side yet. Not that the folks from the dark side have called me - wahahaha.

I skipped class yesterday night. Turned out that the lecturer gave some sort of content analysis group work during class, so I am busted. Yeah. Whatever. This seems to be the prevailing sentiment of late - a shrug, tilt of the head to the right, whatever. See if I care. Screw up a group presentation? Shrug. Wasted a weekend's hard work done on the presentation? Tilt of the head to the right. Pile of undone laundry? Whatever. OK. No. I really have to do my laundry tonight or I will have to overturn the shirts to rewear them. I don't think overturned shirts look nice on me.

Sparks of life, where are you? I have been watching a lot of movies lately to supplement my nonexistent life. Like, when you reach your room at 11pm, disappointed with how the day has been wasted on routine and monotony, yet again, what do you do? Watch movie loh. Not that I have many updated blogs to read. *squints meaningfully* Bleh. I am a grump I know.

Well. Back to work. The daily grind. To earn the Benjamins. I mean the Yusof-bin-Ishaks. And the other day when I complained about work to my dad - the endless hours of absolute boredom - he said that he had been doing it for the past thirty years. Kinda puts things into perspective. I shut up after that.