Oi focus focus... (Update 3)

If I can finish this paper by today I will go skating/biking at the East Coast tomorrow morning with Jia Ling and post some pictures on this blog.

Root for me, whoever's reading my blog on this Saturday afternoon!

Will report back tonight.

**

Update: OK I realise that it's impossible to finish the paper tonight. Data collection took me the whole afternoon and I've just started to write the analysis. So I am reducing my resolution's scope to finish writing the data analysis. Then I will rest tomorrow. It's Sunday for crying out loud!

Aircond's frigging cold. But I think they're gonna turn it off soon then it'll be warm.

Conversation between me and Kristy (of the "Just soda" fame) yesterday:
Kristy: "I wish they'd invent a new video camera that would minimize your flaws instead of maximizing them, you know."
Me: "They have. It's called the radio."

Kristy used to work with Phoenix Television as a news reporter.

Marten and Robert just replied my email! Wahahahaha happy =D

Will report back again before I leave office. Shit it's almost 9 already. I think I'll be stuck here till 11pm. On a Saturday night! Aihhhh. Back to work.

**
10:55pm. I have bloodshot eyes. Still writing. Walking back later with a fellow no-lifer.

**

12:30am. I won't be going to East Coast tomorrow morning. Aside from the fact that I haven't finished my work, I don't fancy waking up at 7 to make the appointment at 9am. I am going out in the afternoon though. Sunday. Gosh I'm too exhausted to even string a sentence. But at least I did focus today.