So this is how it feels like to spam people.

Vomit blood. Finally was able to harvest 100s of emails and send them all out. If the Nigerian scams were done like that (i.e. manually) I have respect for those people. Then came a round of delivery failures - as expected. This one from Jerusalem Post is really sincere though:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at jpost.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Hahaha nice. Well anyway if anyone is interested to participate in a J0urnal1sm F3ll0wsh1p in NTU (I jumbled the characters a bit so that people who google it will not end up here, hopefully), 3 months in Singapore (the horror!), funded (yay!), visit this website.

Yawn. What's next on my to-do list? Right. Find out more about films about homosexuality in Japan. Have a good night y'all.