Writing to take a break from writing.

Random ramblings to procrastinate from doing actual work.

I got stabbed in the back lately, as a result I am losing a friend. Although the person who's walking out of my life is relatively unimportant, it is still irritating to observe the ease of which he is taking the side of the backstabber (a bitch, if you must know). I'm not even bothered to clear my name, since it's only his loss that this friendship is over. Everyone knows (okay maybe only Yuen knows, being the horoscope junkie she is) that Taureans make the best friends because they're unwaveringly loyal. Well until they give up on you anyway. And I'm giving up on him.

Yesterday I got the most delightful email. I'm still basking in the afterglow of it. Maybe I'll blog about it later.

I spent five hours in a karaoke session yesterday, with a roomful of people who could not sing. God bless my eardrums. Having not sang for more than a year, I found that my voice range had shrunk remarkably, so I am also guilty of off-keyness - but at least I knew that I was off key, and was apologetic about it. How could someone sing an entire song, three keys above the original pitch, and remain completely oblivious about it? Urgh my eardrums just winced thinking about that. And I just noticed yesterday, that a lot of songs from Taiwan have really crappy lyrics. "I love you, you are my Juliet, I want to be your Liang Shan Bo" like how corny can you be even I could write better lyrics than that.

Only after I broke my IKEA mug that I found that I am not able to find another mug as good as it is, at merely 90 Singaporean cents and good, solid clay thickness. I am going to IKEA this weekend to get a new mug.

I also had an epiphany on the MRT the other day and decided that I would lay off men for the time being. Because boys are disgusting, that's why.

Class - Somewhere you go when skipping is not an option. Toodles.