My new roomie.

There's a flying cockroach in my room. Bigger than a kid cockroach, smaller than an adult cockroach. Dark brown in colour. Must have got in when I was getting the laundry just now or something.

Given that my room is like a cell, I doubt that it will be able to get out. Given that my policy is never to kill, if I don't absolutely have to, it is going to stay alive for a while.

I just hope it doesn't get struck by the ceiling fan when it's flapping around. It's one thing having a flying cockroach in your room and another having juices of a dead flying cockroach sprayed on you when you're asleep.

On other room-related matters, it is confirmed. I am going to be homeless in almost exactly a month. The student welfare centre did not approve my extension. I suppose it's good news with the current roomie situation.

Previous cockroach-related posts, three years ago, here and here.