Buzz buzz

3am! Just got back to my dorm, and am scheduled to wake up at 7am, and I haven't packed my bag to go back KL yet. And I am a little tipsy. Not drunk, mind you. Tipsy.

And as always when packing is involved, blogging is in order. It's like a ritual of some sort. A ritual of procrastination, but a ritual nonetheless, even when you only have less than 4 hours to sleep, heck, I'll sleep on the bus then. Ain't nothing stopping me from packing procrastination, no sir!

Also bopping along Viva la Vida by Coldplay. It's the most upbeat song ever.

Ladies' night was a blast, and Ladies' Night Free Admission is a mighty wonderful marketing ploy. Wonderful for girls anyway. A great night out, four girls, crazy dancing, two bars, 5-6 drinks for each of us, a live band to scream and sashay to, and it cost me what, 10 bucks? That was for the taxi fee btw. If I didn't live as far as Jurong it would've cost next to nothing.

So Gayo, Namrata, me and Suruchi went out tonight - we wanted to go to this place called Double O, and it took us a lot of asking for directions until we finally got there, and then we got rejected =_= because Gayo had inappropriate shoes (she was wearing slippers). Then we went to this other place where they were checking IDs, and Namrata didn't bring hers, so I gave her my NTU debit card, and after the guard checked it he asked Namrata what her name was. She said "Tun-E". WTF, haha... but anyway he was nice and let us go in regardless.

Good company, all of us resonated energy, sometimes when you go clubbing with some crowd that are not sporting they tend to just suck the energy out of everyone, but all of us amplified our energy instead, when one started to bop the others will just be infected, so we had such a great night out dancing! Especially the second place where we went to which looked like it was for the older crowd, but then around 1am the live band came on, and it was so cool! Even had dancers and stuff, and the singers were really good at heating up the atmosphere, once all four of us were just flailing our arms (like enthusiastic but amateurish dancers do) in our cubicle, and the singer looked directly at us and sang a part with full eye contact, I was so pumped up =D

And then they played Jai Ho and we were ecstatic and just Bollywood dancing away. Damn high.

We've made promises to go out again when I'm back in Singapore. And Namrata's going to show me her Indian wear wardrobe so I will know what choices I have when shopping for my first
salwar kameez or kurta. I'm still a little confused by the names.

All in all, a terrific night out - and I've managed to waste 30 minutes blogging. I really need to get a shower because I am super sticky all over. Electrocuted octopus dance (quote from Chindi) -induced perspiration yo.