FreeNatNow

From: Mob1900

I'm up already at 7:30am, although I slept at almost 5. And of course my plan to de-dehydrate my skin is out of the window.

Updates on Nat's case: Here's Eli's furious account of what happened in the Police Station and all, and some questions that she raised. A chronological description of what happened yesterday and pictures from the gathering of solidarity outside Bukit Aman, by Bob K.
The police will either free him by 4.30 pm or, a magistrate will be brought in / or he will be brought to a magistrate where Nat could be remanded up to 10 days.
Here's what you can do to help.

Nat was arrested at 4:45pm but the police only confirmed that they had him at 10pm. That's like five hours of Nat being missing. He was whisked away by the cops, those who are supposed to protect us instead of abduct us. You arrest mar arrest lah, but why the secretiveness?

Nat was arrested due to "a comment left on one of his blog posts, which put the link pointing to a website which reported on the deputy minister for Internal Security".

I hate it when my dad tells me that I should work towards a PR elsewhere. I hate it more when I am unable to refute him, which is increasingly the case lately.

Previous posting of Nat's case here.

*Update* Sinchew says that the arrest is connected to the doctored photo of "French dinner for 3", first seen in Tian Chua's blog. Looks like some people are determined to blow the photo up. Big time. For Propaganda.