Unlucky/Lucky

'Twas an unlucky week.
I opened a door too close to my toe and scraped some skin off. I got rejected by NUS (yeah, again, what's new?). My router modem went crazy and I failed to convince the warranty guy to take it back. I lost the security thingy of my mum's car so I got stranded in LowYat and had to be rescued. I almost hurtled down a flight of stairs and bruised my elbow while breaking the fall.

'Twas a lucky week.
The toe I scraped has the most ineffective bunch of nerve ends in my body. I now have an excuse to look for other exotic places (which, Singapore is not) to get a postgrad education. I have a great computer support guy who accepts steamboats as payment, and he has loaned me his spare router+modem and promised to manja the warranty guy until he agrees to fix my faulty modem. Despite being of great inconvenience to my parents and friends they still love me. Enough to uninstall me from LowYat at least.

Lastly, I am still in one piece and elbow bruises are apparently as negligible as toe scrapes. Guess I'm still lucky in a big scale. To the coming week of mishaps: Bring it!