Dear Foreign Organization (You Know Who You Are),

It is after much deliberation that I decide to pen an open letter to you.

I have heard from reliable sources that you are offering RM100,000 per month for Malaysian bloggers to blog about sensitive issues in our country. Given that the monetary compensation offered by your prestigious organization is much higher than other organizations hiring Cyber Troopers, I would like to volunteer my blog and my blogging services for your operations.

I write comfortably in English, Chinese and Malay, and can also do basic Japanese conversation, if you so require.

I also understand and accept the inevitable annoyances and risks that come together with the job.

I'm counting on your resourceful intelligence to somehow locate this post. Please contact me at june.tan@gmail.com when you do, and then we'll talk business.


Regards,
Extremely Broke Student Willing to Blog For Money