Profanities ahead.

I'm bloody angry now. Just did my morning rounds around the blogosphere and read Nat's sister's blog where she talks about Nat as a brother, and gives some details on the candlelight vigil held yesterday night.

Then dropped by Eli's where she highlights that SPR flushed out 24k registered voters because they don't have a MyKAD.

What for I go around and ask people to register as voters when at one sweep they can kick 24k people out??? Crime rates going up and they go and arrest innocent citizens. Good citizens.

And people, stop telling me that it happens in Malaysia. Malaysia boleh (with a sneer). Things like that. It really hurts. And it makes me so freaking MAD that people are more interested in resigning to "reality", AND bring down the rest of the people around them to think the same. Fuck you. And those who are even thinking of leaving a message that is of the above nature, FUCK you again.

Sign Nat's petition. It's the least anyone can do. A little bit more that you can do is to spread the message on the petition.

Pardon the language but I'm really too fed up now. Book's going full speed ahead.