Internet connection is erratic lately.

The title has got nothing to do with the rest of the post.

I am writing a book. Rather, I am adapting my thesis into a book that hopefully some publisher would be interested in.

Reason I'm doing it: To prove that I can. And to get rid of the nagging guilt of slacking at home and sleeping till 11am (muahaha take that you work slaves! *Zewt are you reading this?*) on weekdays.

Reason I'm telling you all this: So that you can play an active role in jumpstarting my career in academia. Yup, all of you. Even my detractors. In fact, especially my detractors. I am telling you this so that you and your watchful eyes and flair for writing biting one-liners can kick my ass bigtime if I fail.

Therefore, I invite you cordially to participate in an orgy of hurling insults and rubbing salt into my open bleeding wounds in the event that I a) give up on the project or b) get my book rejected.

Project has to be done (written, edited) before I go to New Zealand end of September.

Game?