I love you.

I love you all.

Who would get you a perfect parting present - an idea book which has the inscription "What would life be if you have no courage to attempt anything?" Jen Hui you have no idea how much I love the book. Very, very much.

Who would delight in enthusing about the best pen in the world - the formidable 5566? Ah Boon who's going to give birth to a beautiful and feisty baby girl in 7 weeks time, I think you will be a brilliant and cool mum, and I will love your kid too.

Who would spend hours with me spurting adrenaline planning other people's travel routes, while assuming our face-to-face-fetal-position on my bed? Asa my ultimate travel partner, we shall travel again. And again and again.

Who would beg plaintively on the phone "Don't forget poor me in Sabah"? Guang Hong who was on call in the hospital in KK when we called him to demand why he didn't reply my text, you bet I'll get my ass over to KK within two years just to leech on your hospitality. (And to point at your hospital saying "My friend's a doctor in there".)

Who would bring us for foosball and drinks and say "No dice, no signature" to the stupid waiter who insisted that there were no more dice but brought some right after? Sze Yee whom I will always refrain from addressing as "Steven", thanks for loving Jen Hui. I love you for that =D

Who would eat steamboat with me? YKent, we will continue supporting the Malaysian steamboat industry. Jen Hui asked me if there's any steamboat to be eaten in Singapore. I replied, yes but noone to eat it with.

Who would walk right past our table, decide that he was in the wrong gathering place, return to the car and almost drive away if we did not call him to tell him to get his ass back in there? Wiun, getting more and more blur by the day, I wish you a successful career and a lifetime of happiness with Pei Shyuan the gorgeous copywriter. (Pei Shyuan has the. most. beautiful. handwriting. ever.)

Who would give me a text "if u had anything to share no matter what even climb knife mountain swim in sizzling oil pot i'll also be there ok?" Ying Jian whose text is dated 18 months ago I still keep , hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs! I'll see you tomorrow!

Special cameos for the gathering yesterday Kang Wei and Lee Chih Feng - told you my house was easy to reach. Kan?

And those abroad. I miss you all very very much.

Ling I'm happy for your you-know-what and worried about the you-know-what and I hope everything will work out perfectly for you and you would be the happiest you-know-what ever!

Yen Yi hahahhahaa you sa po congrats for being one of the most beautiful Asian girls in NZ! Muaks! (Ooo I just kissed one of the most beautiful Asian girls in NZ)

Woei don't worry I'll be a good girl and study hard in Singapore and I shall love with the passion of a child! I really miss our long chats - the next time you come back to KL I shall come back from Singapore and we'll talk.

Long post! No mean feat for still vaguely hungover little me. What did I do to deserve such wonderful lifelong friends? Bear hugs all around.