So I'm in Singapore.

And I'm going home today. Haha this post is so pointless.

But anyway I have been trying to blog for the past few days and could never finish a post because I would be busy or accidentally fall asleep. So there are about three unborn posts in the draft which I'll not publish because the moment has passed.

In short let's just say that I got homesick, got adjusted, met up with some friends in Singapore, got to know some new friends as well, and all my administrative errands have been done so it should be alright. And my supervisor seems to be a nice and knowledgeable guy as well. Yay!

Oh yeah. My book is out already, so there is a point to this post after all. I don't know where and when it will be distributed, but I have some in hand and if you want a copy you can buy from me =D RM25 per book.

My first book. =)

Well, more when I'm back. Cheers!