Customary whinging on packing!

I shall add a new label "packing". It seems to be extremely conducive for blogging for me, this packing business. In fact, when I was telling Val just now that I have to pack, he answered "and you have to blog about it too".

I am becoming too predictable. In fact, I'm sure you would've predicted that my Thailand posts would not materialize. Hehe. And you'd be right. (paisehpaisehpaiseh)

Val reached this afternoon and so far he's been impressed by the good vegan Malaysian lunch, the hugeness of 1Utama Shopping Complex, not to mention the cheapness of well, basically anything and everything. We watched "Wanted", quite a good movie actually, had the best popcorn that Val has ever had in his life (GSC popcorn) and then I took him for mamak. He loved roti tisu.

It's such good fun showing your country off to a foreigner! Kind of makes you see your birthplace in a different angle as well. "And that is a school bus." "Far out! We don't have school buses in Germany!"

Tomorrow we're going to Cameron Highlands, and we've bought a ticket to Ipoh from Hentian Duta since I don't want to go to Pudu. From Ipoh we'll then get a bus to transit, no problem. Wing it as we go along, just like old times. So we're gonna be in Cameron for 2 nights, how do you even pack for two nights?? (Question was rhetorical, no need to answer.) Loaned a weekend bag to Val, and I shall bring my small Deuter backpack, one that I haven't used in a while (too long never go for two-night trips already). Then get back on Friday, repack in a jiffy and go to Malacca on the same day.

I think I will be super tired at the end of this 2 weeks. The good kind of tired, you understand. Like when we came back from Thailand. Just couldn't be arsed to do anything except lie down beside Asa and complain about being tired.

OK I'm getting really sleepy. Haven't got much sleep lately. I should start packing.