Confirmed.

I reach Singapore on the 23rd of July. Matriculation and a welcome tea will be held on 24th and 25th. If nothing else happens I shall flee back to KL after that.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention in the previous post that Asa, Val and I picked up two Nepalese hitchhikers when we were in Semenyih. Time to return the love!

Couchsurfing all across Europe. That is one of my dreams. And this dream I shall postpone for 3 years to get the PhD out of the way. I will study hard, real hard, to make sure that the postponement will be worth it. ^^^

Tomorrow I am taking Val for a KL public transport tour. He will leave the day after, back to the land of "Ich möchte Brot, Speck, Ei und Wasser, bitte" (<-- that's me ordering bread, bacon and eggs and water in German =D)

I will miss Val. Good times. Jawohl!