Photo essay

This is a picture captured by my Sony Ericsson w910i. I sent it to my laptop via bluetooth. Hurray for connectivity.

Within the picture is a pail and a mop-like thingy which I acquired today from Jurong Point. I have yet to learn the mechanics of it. There is a lever which does not budge no matter which direction I tug at it. I am sharing the cleaning supplies with Poj, a Thai student who is on exchange from a Swedish university. Perhaps he would be able to enlighten me about it.

On the table is a stack of books on inter-cultural communication, theories and foundation. I got them from the library. I am planning to read them tonight because my body is too tired to romp around the campus after basketball on Monday and an hour's jog/walk/stretching with Roman yesterday. Endorphins from after exercising seem to be the only antidote to my depressed moments within the confinement of my room. Too bad it comes with aching body parts.

The storage cabinet beside the table is for shoes. On top of it is my day bag.

It isn't a very interesting picture. But then I'm not in a very interesting mood right now. Maybe theories on inter-cultural communication will spice things up a bit. I certainly do hope so.