Good morning.

I'm a sweaty mess, emanating heat from every pore. Why, at 10:45am in the morning, when I should be flipping through academic papers idly, poised and perfect in my office?

Because at 10:15am, after waiting for the shuttle bus for 20 minutes, I decided, fuck it I'm gonna walk. So I bade my friends goodbye (patience being their virtue, they decided to wait) and embarked on a 25min brisk-walk.

It had just rained in the morning. The air was cool, the grass wet, the birds chirping. I wonder why birds walk with that Indian head bob. Is it because anatomically they can't move their feet without moving their heads? Or does it enable them to see where they're going better? Or do they do it because it's fashionable in Birdsville?

So I walked and walked with the breeze in my hair and a skip in my feet. I said hi to the gardener and he grinned pleasantly back. Cars and bicycles whizzed by as I contemplated hitchhiking as a possible means of transportation in times of need, within the campus. I always let crazy ideas like this simmer for a bit in my head and eventually I carry them out. I have yet to execute the plan of hijacking a passing bicycle. (Nicely. Like, are you in a rush? Could I borrow your bike for a while? Wait here, I'll just go for a round and I'll be back in a jiffy.)

Then there was this dialogue between the left side of my body with my right. Seems that my right arm, butt and thigh were protesting to the left that they didn't do any work during Saturday's badminton session. Since only the right side of my body is aching and the left side is alright. The left side's contention was that they were fitter therefore they didn't hurt as much. The right side then insulted the left side that they were "dangling limply" during the game.

And so they went on and on. Somehow my bodily conversations sound very much like Marten and Val squabbling. ("You suck!" "Your mother!") As a rule I try to keep out of those.

I reached the school in 25 minutes, dripping with perspiration. Shuttle Bus C arrived at the stop, bringing my friends along with it. I was 30 seconds faster than the bus. In your face! muahahaha.

I'm in a good mood. It is a good morning.