-12: After the storm.

Gosh. I just spent half an hour writing an angry blog post and deleted everything in the end. Sometimes I write blog posts or emails with the tentative intention to publish or send them, and half-way through I realize that I don't feel it anymore and the moment has passed, that is when I wipe the slate clean and put my emotions away. It cleanses the toxic atmosphere in my head. The intense expression that is manifested through sharp, violent assaults on the keyboard, the subsequent reading and re-reading through the fiery words that I spewed uncontrollably at the height of my fury, and the final click of the "x" of the window. Goodbye and good riddance. My life is mine and mine to control, and no one can make me feel like crap if I don't let them. And I won't let them.