-53: The embodied self.

I stayed home today and read and slept and read and slept and read again. Sneaked in a Big Bang Theory episode or two (or three T_T). Then I took an hour's commute to Little India, had dragonboat training, and took an hour's commute back.

All in all I'd say it was a fruitful day. My arms are going to be dangling limply by my sides tomorrow, but since I type with my fingers and my arms rested on the desk I should be fine. One should be thankful that dragonboating does not require much finger strength. Wednesday training is at the poolside and there are many more complicated exercises other than paddling movements that exposes the crippling weakness of my abs. Startling revelation. On the bright side I appear to be able to do a semblance of 50 (ok I cheated it was 40) push ups. I do suspect that it was more arm than ab muscle that I was using but perhaps with more practice I might be able to get it right.

I just sneezed and an entire muscle group down my back groaned. Tomorrow will be interesting.