-64: I'm on it.

My innards are semi-pickled with beer, umeshu and sake. Also my hair is still wet from the shower I just took, at 12:30am. I am sleepy, and I need to wake up tomorrow at 6:50am to make dragonboat training on Sunday at Kallang. Damn bersemangat.

I had an interesting conversation today when a straight guy (self-proclaimed anyway) told me that he regarded the male form as more beautiful aesthetically than the female form. As a self-proclaimed straight girl I actually think that the opposite is true. I mean, to me, the female form has more graceful curves and bents and seems to be more sensual in general. I just assumed that everyone thought the same as me, but when you think about it, so many ancient Greek or Roman sculptures are of men - so maybe people do regard the male form as more artistic. I can't remember the conclusion of our conversation. If I don't remember the conclusion, does it mean that we wasted twenty minutes talking in mute and shooting blanks?

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] an array of shot blanks

Big mute yawn. Maybe sometime when I'm not in a drunken haze or sleepy stupor I will be able to recall the conclusion. It was probably something very intelligent and memorable. Good night.