Still Alive & Well (As Johnny Winter Would Say)

Don't you hate it when real life gets in the way of fun? Sorry about the lack of posts for the past two days. I closed / moved a business that I've owned for the past 28 years. I had no idea how much crap I had accumulated during that time until I started to move it. What started out as "Yeah, I think we can get this done by midnight", lasted until 3:30 AM Thursday and then another 3 hours from noon until 3 Thursday afternoon. Anyway, I'm back... Tired, achy and cranky, but back.

I hired a guy I call "Voodoo Tom" to do the actual moving. He looks like a younger version of guitarist Johnny Winter, but with brown hair and eyes. Anytime I need something moved, I call Voodoo Tom. He's not a mover by trade, he's a contractor by day and does sound for various rock bands at night, but the man can pack a pick-up truck and trailer like no one can. It's amazing. By the time he's done, there's not an inch of unused space. A BIG thanks goes out to him. Without him I'd still be moving the stuff!

I appreciate all the e-mails I got regarding the lack of posts for the past 2 days. There will be a post tomorrow morning.